Increase your productivity with Dual Monitors
Dual Display is an excellent hardware solution for any multitasking Computer User. Historically, gamers, designers, engineers and editors were the only system users seen with this type of luxury (change word) configuration. Our society today craves technology gadgets and there has been a surge in consumer demand for increased productivity.
Studies by: Jon Peddie Research have shown that the increase of working productivity is an average of 42% when using a dual display. The results are undeniable; especially looking at the cost efficiency. According to The Pfieffer Report, your return of investment can result to several thousand dollars per year.
Reducing the amount of “window switching” while comparing numbers can also reduce errors and stress according to a study done by the University of Utah and NEC. They also experienced a 600% return of investment from their test company.
So Who is using dual monitors?
Graphic Designers tend to use multiple programs at a time to manage their workflow, flipping between Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, or even web browsers for research.
- Accountants, Bookkeepers and CPAs – Helps maintain accuracy and facilitates productive meetings with clients during tax preparation.
- Medical and Dental Offices – Increases efficiency when clicking back and forth between patient chart information and other software applications
- Project Managers – Helps to expedite the completion of projects
- Small Business Owners – Can maximize every minute of their day using Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Word while creating Powerpoint presentations for upcoming new client meetings, and so much more!
- Multitasking Supermoms – Can answer e-mails, balance the checking account or whatever else they do in their super world.
Contact Orange County Computer® for further information about setting up dual display in your home or office. Some systems will require additional hardware to view extra screens. Our technicians can assist in the purchase and setup of your new and improved workspace.
Call our Tech Repair Center at 949-699-6619
Or E-mail: email@example.com.